Terms & Conditions:
- The Packages are valid for no of hrs / 1 Year whichever lapses first.
right to use Username / Password gets estinguished as soon as you exhaust the
number of hours subscribed or
One year period whichever lapses first.
- In case any subscriber takes a subscription of one of our packages in
his/her personal capacity, our Daily Mail Update will be sent ONLY on
personal email ID and not on official email ID.
- TII Management retains the right and the discretion to amend the
content of any package anytime during the year, and it cannot
be construed as an infringement of rights of any subscriber.
- The content is owned by Taxindiainternational.com Pvt Ltd. You may not modify,
publish, transmit, transfer, sell, reproduce, create derivative work
from, distribute, report, perform, display or in any way commercially
exploit any of its content. You shall also not send the information
subscribed at one place to your other
offices. Group companies/offices located in
different cities are requested to take separate subscriptions for the
use of each location.
- We strictly prohibit the practice of subscribing our Packages in the name
of the Library of an organisation, downloading the entire content and then
forwarding them to dozens of users.
- If any Subscriber wishes to do so and seek such a GROUP package, you are
requested to make the disclosure of the same and contact us for a TARIFF to
be negotiated and a formal permission to use our copyrighted content
by the users in the entire GROUP of a Company by dozens of users.
- TII Management retains the inviolable right to terminate any subscription without assigning any reasons and refund the payment after applying the principle of proportionality to the services consumed.
- TII treats online & offline (print) publishers as a Special Class of subscribers which is eligible to subscribe a specific tailor-made package for multiple users.
- We would like to keep all our subscribers informed that we have not authorized any bookseller to deal with any client on our behalf nor we intend to deal with any, therefore all potential subscribers are requested to directly contact us.
For enquiries mail us at email@example.com.